What Should I look for in a cleaning company?
There are hundreds of cleaning companies in Fairfield and Westchester counties and it can be overwhelming deciding which one is right for you. These are some of the things your should consider:
- How long has the company been in business?
- Maria's Cleaning has been in business since the summer of 1994. We are excited and look forward to our upcoming 20 year anniversary.
- Is the company a registered business?
- Maria's Cleaning became a Limited Liability Corporation in 2011 and is registered with the State of Connecticut.
- Is the company bonded and insured?
- Maria's Cleaning LLC is fully insured and has all the necessary licenses to work in the states of Connecticut and New York.
- Does the company have an Angie's List rating?
- Maria's Cleaning LLC is listed in Angie's List as a high rating company with zero negative comments.
- Does the company guarantee their work?
- Maria's Cleaning LLC guarantees all of their work.* (some restrictions apply)
- Does the company have employees or independent contractors?
- It's important to know if the company has employees that they trust, or if they hire random "contractors". Our associates have been with us for several years and are trusted members of our business.
- Do the employees wear uniforms?
- All of our associates wear a company issued uniform that must be worn at all times.
What is the cancellation policy?
Maria's Cleaning LLC offers one of the best cancellation policies.
if it is necessary to cancel/skip your regular cleaning day, Maria's Cleaning LLC requires a 24 hour courtesy call so that we may adjust our schedule.
If it's a last minute cancellation, don't worry we understand, but we do ask that you inform us as soon as possible.
This is one of the many advantages of working with a small customer service oriented company. Future scheduled cleanings will remain unchanged.
Please be sure to call for any termination of regularly scheduled cleanings.
How do I pay for your services?
Maria's Cleaning LLC accepts the following forms of payment:
- All major credit cards
- Money orders
- Cash or checks.
Will I always have the same service provider?
A great benefit of working with a small family owned business is that you'll know exactly who we are.
We assign your house or business a service provider that will remain with you through the duration of our service
How do you access my home?
Maria's Cleaning LLC must be able to access your home to provide cleaning services. There are three choices:
1) The most convenient; you may leave a key on file in our key safe.
2) You may leave a key with your doorman.
3) You may meet the cleaner.
How do I provide feedback on my cleanings?
Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, we provide a customer satisfaction survey on the "customer service" page of our website.
You may also call us directly, or even visit this website to let us know any comments or suggestions.
You may also leave comments on our Facebook page (Maria's Cleaning LLC), the Better Business Bureau website or on ww.Angieslist.com